We hope that you and your family are in good health. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
As an essential sector of health care, Glasshouse Dental remains open, and we will be seeing patients at their scheduled appointment times. We are closely monitoring the guidelines and protocols of the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario. Our focus is to ensure we meet patient needs while doing our part to keep you, our team members, and our communities safe.
Here is what to expect:
- Temperature is checked upon arrival with a contactless thermometer.
- Screening of all patients prior to being admitted for treatment. In addition, we are screening all team members upon arrival.
- Sanitization stations are available at front desk and in each treatment room. Patients are asked to sanitize on arrival and departure.
- Appointments are managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We allow 15 minutes of fallow time between patients for thorough sterilization of treatment rooms.
- Medical grade HEPA filter air purifiers have been installed in each room to circulate and clean the air in an efficient and effective manner. Along with plexiglass barriers at the front desk.
- Barriers and temporary walls have been installed to seal all treatment rooms for added protection.
If you have an upcoming appointment, we look forward to seeing you. Please stay safe, healthy and call us if you have further questions.
To make an appointment, please call our office at 416-5131555.
We truly appreciate the trust that you place in our team and our practice.
Glasshouse Dental team